180 drop-off points have been set up within the Métropole de Lyon.
The Métropole de Lyon launched its campaign to collect Christmas trees on Monday morning. From January 4 to 16, 180 depots, spread over 66 municipalities in the Lyon area, are available to deposit conifers doomed to be abandoned and which can therefore be recycled. In addition, it is also possible to throw your trees in one of the 19 waste reception centers in Greater Lyon.
As a reminder :
Are accepted …
- … natural trees with or without a wooden base (cross, log, etc.).
- … the “Handicap International” bags.
- … the light brown cornstarch bags.
- … compostable bags marked “OK COMPOST”.
Not accepted …
- … all other bags (eg plastic bags).
- … plastic trees.
- … natural flocked trees.
- … garlands and other decorations.
- … plastic or earthenware pots.