The workers added Monday to the list of jobs essential will not be able to benefit from the services of guard emergency in place since the beginning of the crisis of the sars coronavirus.
With the changes announced on Monday by the government Legault, companies, residential construction will be able to resume their activities as soon as next week. The mechanics workshops, the centers gardens, and the mines will be able to for it to restart their activities as soon as tomorrow, April 15.
However, it will be a headache for many parents since the closure of schools and various child care services provided until 4 may.
In Quebec, it confirms that services for the care of emergencies in schools, daycares and other will not be available for the workers in these sectors.
The office of the minister of the Family, Mathieu Lacombe, argued that workers in other industries remained open during the crisis do not have right to keep their children.
Here is the list of jobs that qualify for this service :
- Supply and distribution of medicines and pharmaceutical products
- Food Inspection
- In-home Services for seniors
- Éboueuses and scavengers (waste collection)
- Health Services (water treatment plants)
- Air Services-government
- Ministry of public Security (civil safety and coroners)
- Suicide prevention centers
- Centre de communication avec la clientèle of the ministry of Labour, Employment and social Solidarity
- Transplant Québec
- Red Cross
- All professions of the health network and social services
- Pre-hospital emergency Services (ambulance and paramedics, répartitrices and dispatchers)
- Private firms of professional resources (network health)
- Community Pharmacies
- Intermediate resources and private residences for seniors
- People who offer in-home services to seniors and who work for social economy enterprises in home care and assistance
- Workers of 811 and 911
- Police officers
- Pompières and firefighters
- Officers of the correctional services
- Special Constables
- Educators and support staff of child care services emergency
- Institut national de santé publique du Québec
- Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec
- Shelters for women victims of violence
More details will follow.