Before a reduction of cases of infection to the COVID-19, Quebec déconfine gradually. Then re-open the restaurants outside of the greater Montreal, Quebec found a semblance of normal life.
Here you will find all the latest news and announcements from the government Legault and public health in connection with the déconfinement progressive in the province.
- Follow the progression of the virus here and around the world
Rallies outside permit:
- Maximum of 10 persons, from not more than three different addresses.
- The distance of two metres must be respected.
- Guests can use the bathroom.
Rallies interiors permit:
- It is now allowed to receive family and friends at home, inside.
- The raising of the interiors are allowed anywhere in Quebec.
- As for outdoor gatherings, the Quebec should be limited to 10 people, from a maximum of three different addresses.
- The separation physical of two metres must be respected between the households.
- It is possible, in Québec, to hold gatherings of 50 people and less in indoor public places.
- Quebec has relaxed the rules governing the renting of self-catered chalets, to allow a group of 10 people to stay in the same place.
Beauty care (may reopen): hairdressing salons and barbers, centers of aesthetics, business of manicure and pedicure services, hair removal, skin care, and studios tattoo and piercing.
Therapeutic care (may reopen): dentistry, physiotherapy, osteopathy, occupational therapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, psychology, optometry, acupuncture, naturopathy, homeopathy, social work, marriage & family therapist, sex therapy, nutrition, speech pathology and audiology, podiatry, complementary medicine or alternative, grooming of the animals.
- Retail businesses that have an exterior door independent can open.
- The shopping malls can now re-open everywhere in Quebec.
- The food stores can now open on Sundays.
- The pharmacies are open.
- The restaurants throughout the province of Quebec can reopen their dining rooms.
- Bars that serve food may also reopen their doors everywhere in Quebec.
- Bars that do not have a permit for preparing food must wait to re-open.
Schools and childcare
- The primary schools outside of Montreal are reopened (those of greater Montreal will remain closed until next September).
- Care services are allowed to reopen anywhere in Quebec.
- Day camps can open anywhere in Quebec.
- The secondary schools will be closed throughout the province until September next, at least.
- Québec gives green light to the déconfinement gradual team sports outside such as baseball or soccer.
- The matches for team sports can be resumed, but always in compliance with the guidelines of the public health.
- The indoor sports facilities, including gyms and arenas, as well as the public and private beaches, can open it again.
- Most of the training centers for top-level athletes were able to reopen on 15th June.
- Since 20 may, the “recreation sports individual or both, without physical contact, in free practice, in the places of practice outside”, are permitted (golf, tennis, hiking, etc..).
Tourism and outdoor
- The owners of campgrounds and outfitters are allowed to reopen.
- The owners of chalets and tourist residences can place their establishments in the lease.
- Quebec is going to relax the rules governing the renting of self-catered chalets, to allow a group of 10 people to stay in the same place.
- Parks of the Sépaq: reopening of some hiking trails, biking trails and fishing for the day. Stays camping and fishing are still suspended.
- Parks Canada: re-opening of some trails since the 1st of June.
- The trails have been reopened on 24 may: the lovers of four-wheeled (quad) can practice this activity.
- The marinas are able to resume their activities.
- Outdoor public spaces such as outdoor swimming pools and playsets parks are now open, and this, throughout Quebec.
- Lees zoos and places of reception and tourist information can reopen.
- The ocean excursions, visits to artisans, processors, and farms agritourism have been able to resume.
▶ For suggestions for vacation not like the others, visit our section ESCAPE
- Museums, libraries (lending services only, with no movement in the spokes) and drive-ins everywhere in Quebec are allowed to resume their activities.
- Recovery operations for the recording studios and for live performances in a theater (without an audience).
- Concerts will be held in the drive-ins of the province this summer.
- Some of the filming of the drama in film and television have been able to resume June 8.
- Concert halls, theatres and cinemas may reopen in Quebec with a maximum of 50 people and a distance of 1.5 m.
Travel between regions
- Travel between regions are allowed.
Places of worship
- Places of worship can re-open their doors across the province of Quebec, but they will not be able to accommodate more than 50 believers at the time.
- The bars (without a permit from the MAPAQ for the preparation of food).
- The practice of combat sports continues to be prohibited.
- The border with the United States will remain closed to travel for non-essential until the 21 of July.
- The Round, the Mont-Tremblant Resort, the Village Vacances Valcartier and fifteen other tourist attractions are still not able to resume their activities.
HERE ARE ALL THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE DÉCONFINEMENT
Of the young people here to choose the fields rather than using the federal
Two young people of Quebec have decided to lend a hand to farmers, shortage of foreign labour this summer instead of crossing his arms, benefiting from the financial assistance from the federal government.