Servings : 6 | Preparation time : 30 min | Cooking : 20 minutes | Refrigeration : 1 hour
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes box
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 200 g (7 oz) of pepperoni
- 340 g (3/4 lb) shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients and form a well in the center to pour in the hot water.
- Mix in a circular motion until the dough forms a ball. Enfariner your work surface and continue kneading with your hands. Knead for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, pour a little oil and place the dough. Cover the bowl and let it rise 1 hour in a humid place.
- Cut your dough into six equal pieces. Enfariner your work surface and, using a rolling pin, form a circular way, your pizza dough.
- Place the dough on a piece of paper-parchment.
- In a hot frying pan, pour in the olive oil and cook garlic 1 minute. Add the diced tomatoes. With a hand blender, grind the tomatoes. Add the spices and simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F. Sprinkle the dough with pizza sauce.
- Add slices of pepperoni and green pepper, diced, garnish with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake the pizza in the oven for 20 minutes on a paper parchment.