Freed from all the charges against her, Nathalie Normandeau does not rule out suing the state.
“I don't come out of an ordeal like this without after-effects. I want to give myself time to analyze all my options. I'm not saying no today. I want to return all the stones ”, declared the former vice-premier of Quebec, Friday, in the middle of the afternoon, on the waves of FM93.
That said, Ms. Normandeau added that “justice is long. Do I want to embark on this for a few years? ”
Asked by host Sylvain Bouchard about her desire to redo the radio, the former host specified that she “would very much like to do radio”, specifying that she wishes “to take back control of [her] life personal and professional and [to] find a job ”.
Repeating that she had been “wrongly and unfairly accused”, she said she felt “relieved”.
“I still wonder: why UPAC arrested me [March 17, 2016]? I think I was a scapegoat in this whole thing […] When the investigators knocked on my door, I told myself that my life was over. They robbed me of four and a half years of my life. ”
Friday morning, Judge André Perreault, of the Court of Quebec, released Nathalie Normandeau and her co-defendants from the charges against them.