The executive committee of the Association of the players of the national hockey League (NHL) met Thursday evening, in order to evaluate the proposed circuit Bettman about a return to work with 24 courses.
According to the network Sportsnet, the 31 members (one per team) have started to vote and the result could be known in the next few days, or even as soon as Friday. They could also request more time, in order to probe their teammates.
If the vote is favorable, it will still have several items to set, such as the location of the matches, the test protocols and the date of resumption.
In this scenario to 24 teams, the four clubs head into the Associations to the East and West will be automatically qualified for the playoffs. The 16 remaining teams will compete in a first round playoff, which would be a series of three to five. The winners of each of these sets could be measured then the four formations of the head.
The first class would then get a leave of absence qualifying for the first round, but they are confronting each other before starting their series.
Teams of head :
- Boston Bruins
- The Tampa Bay Lightning
- Washington Capitals
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Blues of St. Louis
- Colorado Avalanche
- Golden Knights Vegas
- Dallas Stars
Series of first round :
- Pittsburgh Penguins c. Montreal canadiens
- Hurricanes de la Caroline c. New York Rangers
- New York Islanders c. Panthers of Florida
- Toronto Maple Leafs c. the Blue Jackets of Columbus
- Edmonton Oilers c. Chicago black hawks
- Predators Nashville c. Coyotes of Arizona
- Vancouver Canucks c. Wild of Minnesota
- Calgary Flames c. Winnipeg Jets