We will help you to prepare a perfect dough that will compliment even jealous neighbors:).
Probably all love pancakes, but many refuse to cook them, because they can not make the right dough, informs Rus.Media.
To make thin pancakes stuffed with mushrooms don’t need to use flour – it replaces semolina, which gives the dish a elasticity, unforgettable flavor. The mushroom stuffing is a wonderful addition to this dish.
For the test
- 3 eggs;
- 600 ml milk;
- 2 tbsp sugar;
- ½ Tsp salt;
- 230 g of semolina.
For the filling
- 300 g of mushrooms;
- 1 large onion;
- 2 tbsp sour cream;
- 15 g butter;
- 40 g hard cheese;
- ¼ Tsp salt;
- ¼ Tsp granulated garlic;
- ¼ Tsp pepper.
- Beat the eggs, add the milk, continuing to stir the mixture.
- Add salt, sugar, continue to beat.
- To connect a liquid base with semolina, stir, remove for 15 minutes.
- Add the milk, mix well.
- Oil the pan, fry the pancakes.
- Ready pancakes put on a plate, cover with a lid, remove for 5 minutes.
- Chop the mushrooms, onion.
- In a pan, fry onions, add mushrooms, simmer 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the mushrooms to the cream, stir and leave toshihisa another 5 minutes.
- Add butter.
- On a fine grater to grate the cheese, mix with mushrooms. Add salt, pepper, garlic, mix well. Remove stuffing from heat.
- Put the finished pancakes a few tablespoons of the mushroom filling, wrapped jelly roll, brush with melted butter.
- Place the pancakes in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15 minutes.
Delicious pancakes with mushrooms may be served with a drink or sauce.