Servings : 4
Preparation time : 5 min
Cooking time : 10 min
- 4 servings of pappardelles with fresh
- 1/2 cup of shallots chopped
- 2 cups of fresh peas
- 2 tbsp of salted butter
- 1 cup of small cubes of bacon
- 1 cup of the cooking water of the pasta pappardelles
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon (zest only)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot, boil 3 litres of well-salted water to cook the pasta 3 to 4 minutes.
- At the same time in a large skillet, heat the butter so that it starts to foam and add the bacon. The roast 2 minutes.
- Add the shallots and peas, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cooking water and the cooked pasta. Close to the fire.
- Then add the parmesan cheese and touiller while seasoning with salt and pepper. Finalize with the lemon zest and the olive oil.
- Serve and devour !
“If you are in the season of fresh peas, this recipe is the perfect support for these little gems of a bright green ! Otherwise, the green peas frozen are waiting for you ! “
GOOD TO KNOW !
You will notice that I put “water of cooking pasta” in the ingredients, because to succeed this recipe to perfection, it is essential !