Preparation time : 15 min
Cooking time : 15 min
- 3/4 cup of corn kernels to pop
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of salted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Pour the oil and the corn kernels in a large saucepan. Cover and pop on medium heat, stirring the pan. Book.
- In another saucepan, heat the maple syrup up to 115 °C.
- Add the butter and the vanilla in the syrup, then stir.
- Pour the syrup over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Spread the popcorn on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Serve.