Prince Harry denies his second book will come out after the queen’s death

Prince Harry denies his second book will come out after the queen’s death

Prince Harry denies his second book will come out after the queen’s death

Clearing the air. Prince harryThe second memoirs, which are part of a four-book contract, will not revolve around his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth IIdeath, despite reports to the contrary, a spokesperson confirmed to Us weekly.

According to the spokesperson, the statements published by the Daily mail that Harry, 36, agreed to a “lucrative four-book deal, with the second coming out only after the Queen’s death,” is inaccurate. Harry has a four-book contract, but none of the memoir releases are dependent on the queen’s health or passing.

However, the prince will publish a memoir in late 2022 on his life as a royal after talking about his experience as a member of the British royal family in recent years, especially since he and his wife Meghan Markle He left the UK and moved to the US in early 2020.

Prince Harry. MEGA

The Duke of Sussex, who shares two children, Archie, 2, and Lilibet, 1 month, with Meghan, 39, announced news of the book on July 19.

“I am writing this not as the prince I was born into, but as the man I have become,” the Archewell co-founder said in a statement. “I have worn many hats over the years, both literally and figuratively, and I hope that by telling my story – the ups and downs, the mistakes, the lessons learned – it can help show that no matter where we come from, we have more to go. common than we think. “

Harry, who partnered with Penguin Random House for the memoirs, added: “I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to share what I have learned throughout my life thus far and excited for people to read a first-hand account of me. life is accurate and totally truthful. “

The editor’s description of the manuscript promises: “Prince Harry will provide an honest and compelling personal portrait, one that shows readers that behind everything they think they know lies an inspiring, courageous and uplifting human story.”

Harry has made headlines for the past year for his comments about and against his family, prompting some royals to worry about his upcoming memoirs.

“The royal family is shocked by the book,” an exclusive source said. U.S earlier this month, noting that Prince carlos other Prince william they are “particularly concerned about what Harry will reveal.”

Real expert Nick bulls counted exclusively U.S on Friday, July 25, that Harry’s book timing could increase conflict within the family, rather than heal open wounds within the group.

“I think here in Britain, the announcement of this book has undoubtedly caused a stir all over the place, both at the highest levels of society and with the average amount on the streets,” said the co-founder of True Royalty TV.

Bullen claimed that it “bothered people” that the book came out during the Queen’s Jubilee year. He added that it could be “viewed as disrespectful” on Harry’s part by posting a revealing style memoir during the height of Her Majesty’s celebrations.

William, 39, for his part, also announced this month that he is a co-author of a book. Your contribution to Earthshot: How to save our planet, which is about how people can help save the planet, will be published ahead of the Earthshot Award ceremony in London in October.

Listen to the Royally Us podcast to find out everything you want to know about our favorite family across the pond.

Prince Harry denies his second book will come out after the queen’s death

Enterteiment