This dish cooks very quickly and is never boring
To prepare this dish doesn’t need many ingredients, and all ingredients are available to any owner. A simple dish of potato, which is eaten very quickly!
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 150 g Turkey
- small onion
- 300 ml sour cream
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt pepper
- chopped parsley (optional for garnish)
- 2-3 slices bacon
Method of preparation:
1. Boil the potatoes in salted water. Once the potato is cooked, clean it and cut into slices or cubes.
2. Mix sour cream with egg, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
3. Chop the onion, fry in butter. As soon as it becomes Golden and transparent, add the diced Turkey. Deep fried slightly until you begin to feel the aroma of roasted Turkey. You can separately fry the finely chopped bacon (optional).
4. Potatoes put in a form, add the sauce and spread lightly roasted slices of Turkey. Gently mix all the ingredients. Sprinkle the top with parsley and bake it in the oven until potatoes are lightly browned (about 30 minutes).
We wish you a pleasant appetite!