The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most dynamic and highly regulated industries in today’s marketplace. Praxis knows how to make packaging for pharmaceuticals work for the patient, for physicians, for distribution, in addition to the FDA and DEA. Praxis offers a host of inspection and rework options. From patient insert replacement to labeling and re-cartoning, we’ll give you cost-effective and timely solutions you need to get your product back in the supply chain.
There are many reasons packaging requires inspection or rework:
- Packaging or labeling revisions to make sure Film cores have been used properly
- Packaging mistakes
- Missing or skewed lot codes and exp dates
- Conformance or new regulatory guidelines
- FDA mandated changes
- Changes in marketing strategies
- Salvage excess product supply
Be confident in knowing that our team actively pursues and upholds the regulations and requirements for handling your most sensitive jobs. We package products that meet all customer expectations and regulatory standards for quality, the first time and every time.