Servings : 4 | Preparation time : 5 min | Cooking : 10 min
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp of chili powder mexican
- 1 tbsp of tomato paste
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or frozen
- 1 cup of red kidney beans, cooked or canned
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, seeded and cut into small dice
- 1 cup of minute rice
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1 cup avocados cut into small dice
- Salt and pepper
- Cheese with jalapeño, grated
- A few leaves of coriander
- Sour cream, to taste
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook the red onion in the olive oil for 2 minutes, the coating of the chili powder and the tomato paste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the corn kernels, red beans, diced tomatoes, and rice. Stir, then pour in the vegetable broth. Bring to a boil, cover and cook for 5 to 8 minutes over low heat.
- Turn off the heat, add the diced avocados, mix and rectify the seasoning.
- Serve immediately in a bowl, topped with grated cheese style jalapeno, a little sour cream and cilantro leaves, to taste.