Servings : 4 | Preparation : 20 min | Cooking : 20 min
- 500 g pasta rigatoni
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 250 g (0.55 lb) of lean meat, chopped (your choice)
- 2 cups of peeled, chopped tomatoes, canned
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 bunch of persil tv
- 3 tbsp of mascarpone
- 100 g (0,22 lb) of grated cheese (mozzarella or cheddar)
- Preheat the oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Cook the pasta rigatoni (cook al dente) in a pan of hot water and salt. Drain, then reserve.
- In a pan with a base of olive oil, saute the onion.
- Add the minced meat. Sauté until the meat is cooked.
- Add the tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add the persil dish, chopped, and then stir in the mascarpone. Mix well and set aside.
- Ask a circle removable on a baking sheet and draw one at a time, the rigatonis, up to complete the circle. Cover the pasta with the sauce. Fill it to the top of the holes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the circle and serve immediately.
Good to know !
We use circles removable for cheese cakes, you can find them in the stores, cookware, and even in the superstores.