Ron Jeremy accused of rape and sexual assault

Ron Jeremy accusé de viols et d'agressions sexuelles

Ron Jeremy, the 67-year-old actor and star of pornographic films, has been accused of the rape of three women and of sexual assault on a fourth victim, announced on Tuesday that the services of the attorney for Los Angeles.

Ron Jeremy, who has to his credit more than 2,000 X-films since the late 1970s, was long the object of such charges within the profession and had been kept away from different events in recent years.

According to a press release of the prosecutor’s office of Los Angeles, the actor has been formally accused of four attacks separate alleged to have been committed between 2014 and 2019.

A rape would have been committed in 2014 at his home in Los Angeles, the three other cases, in a bar in Hollywood, between 2017 and 2019.

The complainants are aged 25 to 46 years, and their anonymity has been preserved by the services of the attorney Jacky Lacey, who have opted to continue with Ron Jeremy for a fifth case dating back to 2016, citing insufficient evidence.

Advocate Ron Jeremy has assured the AFP that the accusations were a “surprise” and was refuted by block.

“This is not a rapist,” said Stuart Goldfarb. “Ron, over the years, and because of what it is, has been the partner of more than 4 000 women (…) women throw themselves at him “, said the lawyer.

If he is found guilty, Ron Jeremy, who appeared for the first time before the court Tuesday and was remanded in detention before his indictment later in the week, could end his life in prison.

It is the latest of the big names of the entertainment industry to find itself in conflict with the legal system of Los Angeles for sexual abuse since the onset of the movement #MeToo to end violence against women by 2017.

In total, the team specially appointed by the attorney Los Angeles to investigate sex crimes in Hollywood is interested in a twenty potential suspects.

Among them was the magnate, deposed Harvey Weinstein, who was sentenced to 23 years in prison in New York, but who is also accused of abusing three other women in Los Angeles.

Producer and agent to the stars, David Guillod was indicted on Monday for sexual harassment, kidnapping and rape after being accused by four women. The proceedings are commenced in Santa Barbara, but the survey was conducted in collaboration with the crisis unit of Los Angeles.

Share Button