Spring has come!
Because of spring floods flooded dozens of villages and towns in Altai Krai. Melting snow has caused flooding in Barnaul, Biysk, Belokurikha, Petropavlovsk and in other settlements of the region, the Russian Federation, reports Rus.Media.
About 500 local residents have already been evacuated. The water started to go in early April, there was a very cold.
Local residents shared photos of flooded streets in Instagram.
1. Ust-Koksa Village.
2. The city-resort of Belokurikha.
3. In early April, flooded 50 settlements in the Volgograd region.
4. From the flood affected about 2178 inhabitants of the region, including residents of the settlement Novoanninskiy.
5. The spring flood affected and the Voronezh region, where the water was 12 bridges.
6. Flooded fields of the village of raditsa-Krylivka.
7. The waterfront of this town was flooded in just a day.
8. The village of Secret in the Orel region.
9. The City Of Tula.
10. “I’ve never seen”, – says the inhabitant Frolovo.
11. Residents of this village of the Volgograd region are sitting on their suitcases waiting for evacuation.
12. Mikhailovka, Kursk oblast of the Russian Federation.
13. The driver of this car tries to drive a dangerous stretch of road was under water.
14. Spring flooding in the village Belokurikha.
15. Cars can barely drive through flooded streets.
Hopefully soon the weather will improve and the inhabitants of the flooded regions will be able to return to the abandoned house.