Servings : 6 to 8 | Preparation time : 20 min
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup walnut oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp of honey
- 2 bulbs of fennel cut into thin slices
- 1 zucchini cut into thin slices
- 2/3 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 6 cups of arugula
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, using a whisk, mix the lemon juice, oil and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Add the fennel, zucchini and dill, then mix well to coat the ingredients. Let marinate 20 minutes at room temperature.
- At the time of serving, put the rocket leaves in a large plate. Pour the mixture of fennel and mix gently. Sprinkle with nuts
of Grenoble and the feta cheese.