April 10, 2020
- 1 cup of almond powder
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup of Medjool dates
- ½ Cup (1 stick) margarine Becel
- 1 cup (250 ml) of melted Chocolate Favorites of your choice
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¼ Cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon margarine Becel
- In a square pan, 8 ½ by 8 ½ inch, spread a sheet of parchment paper and set aside.
- In a food processor, roughly chop the hazelnuts and set aside, grind the dates.
- Add the powdered almonds, the hazelnuts and the melted margarine and mix for about a minute until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Spread the batter in the bottom of the pan, pressing down firmly.
- Set aside in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In the food processor, mix together bananas, melted, maple syrup, and margarine Becel melted.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, place on the bottom and put in the refrigerator for about an hour before cutting.