Servings : 24 | Preparation time : 15 min | Cooking time : 2 min
- 24 small bites of bread naans (see the recipe of naan bread house in the sumac and zaatar)
- 3 fresh radish (red, white or purple)
- 2 tbsp butter (room temperature)
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- Flower of salt in sufficient quantity
- Preheat the oven on broil to heat quickly the naans (1 minute), and to lightly toast them. Cut into 24 bite-size pieces and let cool before mounting.
- Using a mandolin, cut the radishes into fairly thin slices (2 mm). Book.
- In a small bowl, mix the chives and the butter. Spread a light layer of butter on the bread then arrange the slices of radish chemisées each other.
- Finish the toast with a pinch of fleur de sel and serve immediately as an appetizer.
GOOD TO KNOW !
I suggest serving these bites with fine bubbles or even bubbles champenoises.