Are you familiar with such situation: on the dashboard suddenly starts to flash a symbol that you’ve never seen before? And you have no idea what it means, reports Rus.Media.
Asking is awkward, and not one. This urgently? You can postpone until tomorrow? Maybe to call for emergency help?
We decided to save you from this torment!
In our infographic collected 64 of the most common dashboard symbols different cars.
Now you can not only feel more confident behind the wheel, but to show off his knowledge in front of other motorists!
So, remember! Or save:
1. Fog lights (front).
2. Failure of power steering.
3. Fog lights (rear).
4. Low level windshield washer fluid.
5. The wear of the brake pads.
6. Icon is included by the cruise control.
7. Included turn signals.
8. Sensor for rain and light.
9. The winter mode.
10. Indicator information message.
11. Indication of the glow plug.
13. Indication of detection of a contactless key.
14. The key is not detected.
15. Key battery needs replacement.
16. Threat reduction distance.
17. Press the clutch pedal.
18. Press on the brake pedal.
19. Steering column lock.
20. Distant light.
21. Low tyre pressure.
22. The on indicator outdoor lighting.
23. The problem with the outside lighting.
24. Not working brake light.
25. Warning the diesel particle filter.
26. Warning towbar.
27. Warning the air suspension.
28. The lane change.
29. Overheating of the catalyst.
30. Not wearing a seat belt.
31. Activated Parking brake.
32. The problem with the battery.
33. The system of assistance when Parking.
34. Need maintenance.
35. Adaptive headlights.
36. Malfunction of the auto-tilt headlights.
37. Malfunction of the rear spoiler.
38. The failure of the roof in a convertible.
39. Error airbags.
40. The fault is the hand brake.
41. Water in the fuel filter.
42. Airbag is deactivated.
44. The low beam headlamps.
45. Contamination of the air filter.
46. The fuel economy mode.
47. Help system the descent from the mountain.
49. Malfunction of the antilock braking system.
50. Malfunction of the fuel filter.
51. Open doors.
52. Open the hood.
53. Low fuel level.
54. Malfunction of an automatic transmission.
55. An automatic speed limiter.
56. Suspension shock absorbers.
57. Low oil pressure.
58. Heated windshield.
59. Open the trunk.
60. Stabilization system is disabled.
61. A rain sensor.
62. An engine malfunction.
63. The rear window defogger.
64. Automatic cleaning of the windshield.
Tell that to all friends of the owners!