Aries (March 21 — April 19)
- You rush things.
- You expect that people will you to win.
- You love the game.
You are energetic and excited about beginning a new relationship, but tend to rush things. Don’t let the excitement interfere with your novel. Not in a hurry. You also often put on a mask of indifference and detachment, wanting people to push you. Don’t play games. Be yourself.
Taurus (April 20 — may 21)
- You keep your heart guarded.
- You don’t enjoy the relationship because you’re worried that sooner or later they will end.
- Do you have problems with awareness of their own mistakes.
You don’t allow yourself to get rid of the pain of past failed relationships, and it makes to build around your heart are impenetrable walls. Other people try to you can break through, but eventually give up. Stop thinking that every partner wants to hurt you. Enjoy the moment and appreciate the love that people give you.
Gemini (may 22 — June 21)
- You constantly are wondering what may you expect someone better.
- You are not sure which partner is right for you.
- You quickly become bored in the relationship.
You are indecisive and are actively interested in what else it could offer you a life, not appreciating what is already received from her. People aren’t cars, you can’t just change them for a new model. No one wants to feel unappreciated. Find someone who makes you feel loved, and gives you what you want from a relationship. As soon as you stop to look around in search of a better option, you will be incredibly happy.
Cancer (June 22 — July 22)
- You have problem with access from the “bubble”.
- You think too much about what others want for you and not enough about what you want for yourself.
- You are very closed.
You keep your friends and relatives at hand, and are hesitant to allow someone new to join in this circle of trusted individuals. You don’t trust new people, and even yourself. You think that your friends and family always know what’s best for you, but what you do want from love?
Leo (July 23 — August 22)
- You expect that people will treat you like royalty.
- You are not concentrate on your partner.
- You’re terrible, when you reject.
You are confident and love yourself, but when people don’t give you what you want, you’re unhappy. Relations are based not only on how to receive love, but how to share it. Don’t expect that your partner will give you all of himself and it will not require anything in return. If anyone rejected you feel devastated. But you need to understand that it happens sometimes, so don’t let yourself think that you are not worthy of love. You — not money, to like all.
Virgo (August 23 — September 22)
- You are too critical of yourself.
- You always consider yourself to blame for the breakup or ending a relationship.
- Are you wondering whether you deserve love.
You are too much far-fetched. Your excessive thinking convinces you that you can’t do anything right and always are the cause of the collapse of relations. This is all wrong. You’re doing everything right and not to blame for the breakup with your partner, you just need to meet someone who really will love you in all respects and so that you deserve.
Libra (September 23 — October 22)
- Are you reluctant to communicate with people whose interests are different from yours.
- You are among the people because they are afraid to be alone.
- You want to constantly be with your partner.
You tend to enter relationships for the sake of the relationship. You are always worried about seeing someone, as long as you are not alone. Understand that it is better to be alone than to date someone who makes you happy or keeps you from someone you deserve.
Scorpio (October 23 — November 22)
- You are very jealous, and it makes you look insecure.
- You need a lot of time to begin to trust the person.
- You don’t like to open up, and because of this, you keep secrets to yourself.
You notice everything and then wonder why your partner was so distracted by the waiter or the cute neighbor at the next table. Jealousy is your constant companion, and she convinces you that the person you’re with doesn’t appreciate you. If he wanted to be with someone else, he wouldn’t be with you. He is with you because he wants to be there, don’t let jealousy of telling you otherwise.
Sagittarius (November 23 — December 21)
- You like to be constantly in motion.
- You are considering the relationship as a restriction.
- Do you think that all affectionate.
Your curiosity does not allow you to sit in one place, this is not a problem, but not everyone wants to be in a relationship with the lover of adventure. You tend to think that the relationship will not allow you to live as you want, but you just need to find someone who will understand your lifestyle. Relationships don’t always mean a routine, is enough to find someone as curious about life as you do.
Capricorn (22 Dec — 20 Jan)
- You think that is too busy for love.
- You’re ignoring the dates.
- You don’t give new people a fair chance.
Do you think that love is something insignificant, and you don’t want it to look. Many people would like to meet with you, but you are too busy to realize it. You don’t put love in priority, because they are afraid of possible pain and disappointment.
Aquarius (January 21 — February 18)
- You don’t like it when people disagree with you.
- You think all promises are empty.
- You quickly becomes boring.
You are smart and independent, and quickly get tired of people. You assume that the people you meet, no intrigue, based on the first impression. You take hasty conclusions as to whether you man, but you have to give people a chance to know them better.
Pisces (February 19 — March 20)
- You always feel that your partner is not deep enough.
- You want your life to be like a romantic Comedy.
- You try to dive into a serious relationship too quickly.
You want to meet with only those who are planning to be with you in the long run, but you can’t figure it out in advance. This takes time: to meet people, get to know them and realize if you need each other. You expect that “spark” in the beginning of the relationship means that you’ll be together forever, but forming a real connection, it usually takes some time.