One benefits of containment to clean the house, and as the kitchen is put to the test the past few weeks, we began our household spring.
Washing of ceiling and walls
Even if you plan to repaint the kitchen, it will be necessary to wash the walls and the ceiling where the smoke, dust and cooking form a greasy film.
Marble іѕ a beautiful natural stone thаt саn bе used fоr a wide range оf applications. Spanning frоm kitchen countertops tо bathroom flooring, marble іѕ a versatile stone thаt іѕ seen іn mаnу areas thrоughоut thе home.
Althоugh marble іѕ a somewhat durable natural stone, оvеr tіmе, marble саn wear аnd tarnish іf nоt properly cared fоr. Onе оf thе biggest misconceptions іѕ thаt marble саn bе cleaned іn thе ѕаmе manner аѕ оthеr natural stones, like granite. Marble іѕ іn fact a softer stone thаt іѕ mоrе susceptible tо chipping, staining, аnd chemical etching. Here is the official site for the more surface care service.
It іѕ thuѕ vеrу important thаt уоu care fоr marble wіth right products аnd thе right approach. Bеlоw I wіll share wіth уоu fіvе wауѕ tо help sustain thе life оf уоur marble.
The right equipment
- Two buckets : one filled with soapy water and a second of clear water.
- Two large sponges or a sponge mop telescopic.
- Goggles and rubber gloves for protection against splashes.
Washing without bariolages
The soapy water can be composed of an all-purpose cleaner, dish soap or your cleaning product preferred (about 125 ml or ½ cup) in 1 litre (4 cups) of warm water. If you use Marseille soap for washing walls and ceilings, dilute it in warm water.
Run the job with a large sponge. Proceed by small squares, without too much rub, and rinse twice with the second sponge dipped in clear water to avoid the diversity during the drying process.You can avoid the formation of scenes that are difficult to clean on the walls starting from the bottom and not the top.
The dust and oils tend to form a film more difficult to remove in the cabinets and on top of the refrigerator. Clean the surface with warm water mixed with liquid fabric softener (one part fabric softener to three parts water).
Enjoy this time to empty the contents of the cabinets that you can wash in the dishwasher. Place a wax paper on top of the kitchen cabinets hung. The fat adheres to the paper and the next cleaning will be easier.
The detergent used in the dishwasher, eliminates the splashing of fat. Dissolved in hot water, use with a sponge or cloth to clean the hood or to clean the walls around the stove.
Of the products convenience and virtues unknown
These tips are from the book The manual of the house clean
- Cover the top of the cabinets hung with long strips of waxed paper. You remove at the next cleaning in a few months.
- Eliminate bad odors from a hose to sink by sprinkling it with the dry mustard. Let it sit for an hour before running hot water thoroughly.
- A sponge soaked with baby oil, Club Soda, or flour, will shine a stainless steel sink. Polish then with a machine sec.
A valuable ally during the pandemic
We are constantly told to wash our hands, because the fat content in the soap neutralizes the lipid envelope of the virus. Therefore, the soap consists of 72 % fat, extra pure is really effective, as the soap of country that our ancestors made in Quebec and that one finds today in the soap factories of handicraft.
This soap modest manufactured handmade has made it through the years, and in addition thoroughly clean the hands, its composition very fat prevents drying of the skin.
My best tips
- For hand washing, you can cut the block of soap into small soap bars.
- For housekeeping, pass the soap on a sponge dipped in hot water.
- Replace the soap for the washing by diluting approximately 120 to 150 g (approximately 150 ml) of chips in 2 litres (8 cups) of very hot water. The soap is completely melted. You can add a dozen drops of your favorite essential oil. For regular detergent, pour this preparation into the compartment reserved for the detergent to your washing machine (approximately 35 ml/2 tbsp + 1 tsp).
- Wash dishes quickly, passing the cleaning brush on the soap. Rinse with warm water.
For most surfaces with clean, warm water and a few drops of dish soap.
The granite countertops require a cleaning with warm water containing a few drops of liquid soap, without vinegar or lemon, or corrosive chemicals.
If you need help with your cleaning needs, you can always turn to cleaning companies, like Cheap Cleaning Sydney, to make sure your house is squeaky clean.
► Check out the site douceursdumidi.com you can discover many points of sale. This soap is also sold in most stores for natural products.