The boy, whose parents and sister died in a fire in a shopping centre, “Winter cherry”, with the assistance of the psychologists spoke about his loss.
The boy, whose parents and sister died in a fire in the Kemerovo shopping centre, “Winter cherry”, with the assistance of the psychologists spoke about his loss. This was announced by chief adolescent psychiatrist of Moscow Portnov’s Anna, who works at the scene, reports Rus.Media.
According to her, 11-year-old boy “responded, as had to react to a child crying”. He also began to talk and asked adults where he will now live.
The psychiatrist added that doctors and relatives of the child were afraid to see a heavy response to this news and didn’t know how to find the words. This became possible only after a long work of psychologists.
Before his death, the father pushed the boy out the window of the burning trade center, the emergency exits which were locked. The child suffered serious injuries. At children’s hospital diagnosed a poisoning with products of burning, damage of liver, heart, kidney, lung, fracture of the pelvis without displacement, a laceration to the buccal region. The main difficulty was the problem of the lungs, the child was hooked up to a ventilator, but the doctors stabilized the boy’s condition for the day.