1. Hydration. Each day, we recommend to consume at least 3-4 liters of water. This recommendation includes all sources of fluid, including food. Water is very useful for hydration of the body, but many people just don’t like the taste of plain water. But if we add a little lemon, it will make more palatable.
2. Excellent source of vitamin C. Citrus fruits like lemon contain a lot of vitamin C, which is a primary antioxidant that helps protect cells from free radical damage. Vitamin C may reduce the danger of cardiovascular illness, reduce blood pressure and prevent the duration of colds.
3. The quality of the skin. Contained in the lemon vitamin C protects the skin from wrinkles. Studies show that consuming more vitamin C people slows the aging process.
4. Helps to lose weight. A number of studies have shown that contained in lemons polyphenols antioxidants significantly reduce the volume of excess weight caused by fat diet in mice. They also have increased insulin resistance.
5. Helps digestion. Some people drink morning lemon water as a laxative to prevent constipation. Warm or hot lemon water will help launch the normal digestive system.
6. Freshens breath. The lemon perfectly neutralizes odors, and that is why it is often rubbed in the hands. The same thing happens in the mouth if we drink lemon water. This is a wonderful remedy against bad breath.
7.Prevents kidney stones. The citric acid in lemons prevents the formation of kidney stones of calcium. Scientists recommend to eat more of citrus acid people included in the risk group in connection with urolithiasis.