Soccer fans in Quebec will be able to watch a total of 16 meetings of the group stage of the tournament, MLS is back on TVA Sports as early as 8 July, including all the matches of the Montreal Impact and its rivals in the group C.
Exclusive francophone broadcaster of Major League Soccer (MLS), TVA Sports will present the three appointments to the Blue-white-black of this phase. The formation of the head coach Thierry Henry will face first the Revolution of the New England and Toronto FC, respectively, on 9 and 15 July at 20h. Then, it will be measured by the D. C. United on July 21 at 22: 30.
Also, TVA Sports will broadcast five doubleheaders during the preliminary stage of the tournament taking place in Orlando, including the 8 July, the inaugural day of it. For the occasion, the two parts of the day will feature the hosts, as well as the two new teams in the MLS. Orlando City SC and the Inter Miami will launch the hostilities to 20h, while the game between the Nashville SC and the Fire of Chicago will follow at 22.30.
The other doubleheaders are scheduled for 13, 18, 21 and 23 July.
Frédéric Lord and Vincent Destouches ensure the description and analysis of the matches. Hassoun Camara will be joining them for those involving the Impact. Each meeting will be preceded by a broadcast of pre-game 30 minutes.
Following the group stage, the round of 16 will begin on 25 July, followed by the quarter-finals from the 30th of July, and the semi-finals on 5 and 6 August. The final will take place on 11 August at 20h.
– All games broadcast on TVA Sports will also be available on TVA Sports en direct, the platform streaming available on all screens (tvs, smartphones, tablets and computers) via an internet connection.
Broadcast schedule of the tournament, MLS is back on TVA Sports
- 8 July, 20h: Orlando City SC c. Inter Miami
- 8 July, 22: 30: Nashville SC c. Chicago
- 9 July, 20h: Impact c. New England
- July 10, 20h: Toronto FC c. D. C. United
- July 11, 20h: Atlanta United FC c. Red Bulls of New York
- 13 July, 20h: Los Angeles CF c. Houston
- 13 July, 22: 30: Galaxy of Los Angeles c. Portland
- July 15, 20h: Impact against Toronto FC
- July 16, 20h: D. C. United c. New England
- July 18, 20h: Portland c. Houston
- 18 July, 22: 30: Los Angeles CF c. Galaxy of Los Angeles
- 19 July, 20h: New York City FC c. Chicago
- July 21, 9: Toronto FC c. New England
- 21 July, 22: 30: Impact against D. C. United
- July 23, 20h: Galaxy of Los Angeles c. Houston
- 23 July, 22: 30: Los Angeles CF c. Portland