Round table: the impact of man on nature In distanciel, January 15, 2021 – January 15, 2021, Paris.
Round table: the impact of man on nature
In remote, Friday January 15, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
On the occasion of the national operation of the Nuits de la Lecture carried by the Ministry of Culture, the University of Paris-Saclay and the Paris-Saclay inter-municipal media libraries are joining forces to offer a round table on Friday January 15, 2021 at 7 p.m. in retransmission, around the theme of the impact of man on nature.
Live streaming from 7 p.m .: [https://youtu.be/vGYwmURT2j0](https://youtu.be/vGYwmURT2j0)
The period in which we are currently living naturally directs us towards this theme, which will be approached from a perspective if not optimistic, at least resolutely constructive, in all its aspects: scientific, literary, philosophical, political …
The organizers: Department of university libraries, the network of inter-municipal media libraries Paris-Saclay, CentraleSupélec, ENS Paris-Saclay, Lumen Learning Center, La Diagonale
– Moderator: Aline Aurias, science journalist
– Jane Lecomte, professor and director of the Ecology, Systematics, Evolution Laboratory, and vice-president of sustainable development at the University of Paris-Saclay
– Vincent Viguié, researcher at CIRED (Ecole des Ponts ParisTech)
– Colin Niel, French novelist, agricultural engineer
– Oliver Gallmeister, editor
As part of the Nuits de la Lecture, the University of Paris-Saclay is offering a round table
In distance Paris-Saclay Paris Paris 5e Arrondissement
Start and end dates and times (year – month – day – hour):