The leaf oil of tea tree, or tea tree, has long been used in folk medicine and cosmetology, and even dentistry. Once heard about the incredible properties of this cheap product, I do not cease to trust him his health, youth and beauty. Acne, oily skin, psoriasis, rashes, dandruff… say Goodbye to them forever!
All you have to do is go to the nearest pharmacy and buy a healthy oil. And “So Easy!” will be happy to teach you how to use the precious oil of the tea tree correctly!
Essential oil of tea tree
Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic properties make tea tree oil an excellent natural remedy for the treatment of diseases of various etiology. Bacteria, fungi and viruses are under the influence of medicinal product.
Treatment with tea tree oil so popular is not without reason. Practical application has shown that it is effective in the treatment of respiratory diseases, helps to strengthen the immune system, relieves itching after insect bites, relieves psoriasis, lichen, and even used as a natural cleaning products.
However, the various properties of tea tree oil can be talking for hours. However, I believe that this oil should be in the Arsenal of every woman for one simple reason — it is an indispensable natural cleanser for all skin types.
This product is especially useful for problematic and oily skin, with daily use helps get rid of inflammation, redness and irritation. And if you add this is truly a healing oil in facial masks homemade — you will make your skin clean, matte, and restore its healthy and fresh look.
We have gathered for you the best recipes of home masks and lotions on the basis of tea tree oil will love you after the first use. Rather, write!
Cleansing mask for oily and problem skin
- Whip egg whites, add 1 tbsp. l. crushed in a blender with rolled oats and 15-20 drops of tea tree oil. Stir it all up. The resulting mask apply on clean face for 20 minutes, then wash off with cool water. And don’t forget the moisturizer!
- 1 tablespoon of powder blue clay mix with 2 tsp low fat sour cream. Add 5 drops of essential tea tree oil and stir it all up. Healing cosmetic apply mixture to clean dry skin. Wash away after 15 minutes.
- Mix 1 tbsp oil milk Thistle, add the same amount of black seed oil and grape seed oil, add 5 drops of tea tree oil and a pinch of flour (or potato starch).Mix all ingredients until a homogeneous mass. Gently apply the mask on face for 25-30 minutes, then wash away with warm water. This mask with tea tree oil is very effective for oily skin!
- To prepare the following mask take half a teaspoon of white, blue and green clay. Add 1 tbsp of oatmeal, 3 tablespoons of yogurt and 3 drops of tea tree oil. The resulting slurry was put on 10 minutes, then remove using a moist cotton pad.
Lotions for oily skin
On the basis of tea tree oil work miracle lotions for the face, which have a bactericidal effect, helps in combating the ill-fated acne, eliminate redness and inflammation.
- In container with lid, mix 100 ml of green tea, 2 tbsp. l. infusion of sage and 10 drops of tea tree oil. Thoroughly shake. Apply on clean skin with cotton pad. Bear in mind that before each subsequent use bottle with a lotion shake well, and store only necessary in the refrigerator no longer than a week.
- 50 ml rose water, add 25 ml of decoction of sage and 15 drops of tea tree oil. Apply this lotion on your face before bed, not washing it. The next morning the skin is fresh and smooth!
- The following lotion is extremely effective for problem skin face and body. It is prepared from 100 ml of distilled water, 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol and 10 drops of tea tree oil. Use the lotion twice a day for wiping the skin, shoulders and back. Keep this mixture in the refrigerator for no longer than a month.
By the way, eliminate inflammations and soften the skin of the body will help the aromatic 20-minute bath with the addition of 15 drops of essential oil of tea tree. After this procedure, disappears itching and irritation, the skin becomes soft and silky.
To soften and moisturize skin tea tree oil can be added to your day or night cream. Enough for 10 drops!
It’s a miracle cure should be in the Arsenal of every loving yourself woman! It not only quickly eliminates the ill-fated acne, but also protects delicate skin from infections and catarrhal symptoms. Fortunately the ladies, tea tree oil is carefully produced in small glass vials, so will easily fit into the tiny purse.
Be sure to share this useful article with your friends in social networks.