Learn how to cook custard in the microwave for a few minutes. Quickly, is sweet enough, no lumps, and most importantly — a minimum of dirty dishes!
With the advent of microwave ovens the lives of Housewives easier at times to eat sugar for a few minutes, having a great cream with no lumps, doesn’t burn, does not stick to the pan and does not require continuous stirring, informs Rus.Media.
How to cook custard
- 200 ml of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 g sugar
- 20 g of powdered sugar
- 20 g flour
- Mash the yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar in the tank that can be heated in the microwave.
- Add the sifted flour and mix thoroughly.
- In the mixture gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Should get a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Send the mixture in the microwave, setting the controller power on 800-1000 watts (the higher the power, the faster the cream will thicken). Prepare the ground for 4-5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Ready cream fill air profiteroles, use to cook your “Napoleon” or eat just like that.