To save a snow-white smile doctors recommend the use of these 7 products.
It is no secret that dental health is a measure of the health of the body. This is largely dependent on the quality of food and food habits. Therefore, to preserve the white smile nutritionists recommend eating foods that will not only strengthen the tooth enamel and keep her milk white, but also has beneficial impact on the whole organism. In this article we’ll look at 7 super foods that improve dental health. We can only say that it’s not the products that allow in short time to overcome the decay or to deal with periodontal disease, and those who provide dental health in the long term, reports Rus.Media.
1. Fresh milk. To remain strong and healthy teeth require constant replenishment in the form of calcium. However, with the use of cow’s milk due to a lot of dental problems, and therefore modern nutritionists suggest to pay attention to the almond milk. The concentration of calcium in it 3 times higher than in traditional cow’s milk, but the lactose that causes problems with the teeth, this product is out! Moreover, almond milk is famous for its high content of vitamin D, which helps strengthen tooth enamel and permanently improves the health of teeth.
2. Apples. Eating apples causes increased salivation. And that’s a good sign for the teeth, because human saliva is a most valuable antiseptic for teeth that helps prevent tooth decay. It is understood that eating an Apple for an Apple, you will not eliminate existing cavities. But to prevent the defeat of tooth enamel that way.
3. Mushrooms. For healthy teeth and gums, the body requires regular replenishment of vitamin D. In this regard, milk is not the best option. Much more useful to use “the forest”, namely the mushrooms, which boast a high content of this valuable vitamin. Promoting calcium absorption, vitamin D fast restores tooth enamel and restores its natural white appearance.
4. Water. Ordinary clean water is one of the most important and simply indispensable products responsible for the health of your teeth. It provides hydration to the tooth enamel, thereby increasing the strength of teeth and minimize the risk of their decomposition. To teeth and gums did not need the water in the body on a daily basis must be received a minimum of 2.5 liters of liquid, and should stay away from fluoridated and chlorinated water, which doesn’t allow such use as a natural.
5. Tea. Tea is a wonderful drink that in addition to the use of the cardiovascular and urinary systems, the most beneficial influence on the condition of the teeth and gums. It’s his unique composition, rich in catechins and polyphenols. The truth is far from any tea will be beneficial to the teeth. You should avoid tea bags which causes only harm tooth enamel. Most useful in this respect will be natural zelenolistnoe black tea.
6. Oranges. Oranges are not only delicious but also very healthy for the teeth. The presence of calcium and an abundance of vitamins ensures the safety and durability of enamel. But most importantly, oranges perfectly clean teeth, destroying pathogens in the spaces between the teeth and thereby reducing the risk of tooth decay.
7. Nuts. Nuts are a real super product to protect and strengthen the teeth. They are rich in all kinds of fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals, thus contribute to the strengthening of the whole organism and, in particular, tooth enamel. In this regard, it is useful to eat almonds, cashews and peanuts, which not only fills the tooth enamel minerals, but also contribute to teeth whitening.
Conclusion. Revise your own diet. Perhaps some of these products are constantly present in your diet, while others it does not fall. By following our advice and regularly energizing the tooth enamel with the help of proper nutrition, you will permanently retain a white smile!