In life you always need to leave room for something new, but it can be done, but getting rid of old and unnecessary.
Spring – time dynamics, movement and change. These changes will take place not only around us but inside, on an emotional and energetic level, and that means it’s time to cheer up and prepare the body for spring reboot, informs Rus.Media.
Behind three months in the winter, the days are getting warmer, Sunny, and not surprisingly, during this period you want to quickly lighten up and become more active – but this is not always possible. This can prevent everything from fatigue after a long and grueling winter, the grey, vitamin deficiency, seasonal depression or a lack of clear goals. The transition from one period to another is always accompanied by some problems in the energy or emotionally. Experts have compiled 10 things, the rejection of which will help to Wake up from hibernation, restore power, to make dreams come true and inspire new achievements.
What you need to get to spring
Bioenergy and parapsychologists have compiled a list of 10 things that can help to start the spring right. From them it is advisable to get rid of in the first place, and now, since February.
1. A toxic relationship. By the spring, it is important to complete any kind of relationship with people, if they affect you negatively. Haters, haters, ex-partners, and just negative people do not make happy you, not now, not ever. Saying a firm “no” to destructive relationship, you say goodbye to the past and so make room for the new.
2. Broken promises. Remember that I promised myself at new year’s eve, but never fulfilled. It seems that the New year has just begun, and behind almost 2 months. It is time to re-read the list of promises and their fulfillment. According to statistics, only 10% of people reach the goals set in the beginning of the year. And it’s not in dedication or self-discipline, just that these people know what they want from life and how to achieve it.
3. Old stuff. Attempt to disassemble your wardrobe and get rid of things you never wore last year. They can give to the needy. Choosing clothes to a new time of year, get in the closet and remove all the excess: fur coats and down jackets send to the dry cleaners, and then put clothes in vacuum bags. When released the Cabinet from extraneous things, you can safely go shopping to update your wardrobe.
4. A familiar situation. Experts in the field of bioenergy is recommended to meet the spring in a new environment. Do not just do a serious rearrangement, repair or change the flat, quite a bit to refresh or retouch the home design. Swap things, lay a new blanket, to move the chair to a new place, to buy a statue or a picture that will lift your spirits. This will not only clear the energy of your home, but will make your stay in the house more comfortable and cozy, where you can relax and gain strength.
5. Weight. The winter is a real test not only for our energy and mood, but also for our body: it is affected by abrupt temperature changes, overeating on new year’s holidays, a sedentary lifestyle, lack of sunlight and vitamins. After winter, many people gain the extra pounds. February is the best time to focus on yourself and your body: buy a gym membership, consult with a specialist in choosing a diet, start to eat useful and rich in vitamins food.
6. Unfounded doubts and fears. If you find it difficult to cope with anxiety, obsessive thoughts, or complexes, ask for help from professionals. Don’t forget that a large part of the doubts are unfounded and have no good reasons. Basically we just don’t believe in themselves and fear of the unknown. So take the first step to fighting your fears and hesitation.
7. Bad habits. If you are constantly late, start to get up early, learn to save energy and to quickly accomplish everyday things. Take courage and quit Smoking, lying, drinking, playing. Stop going on about bad habits, start to fight them for the sake of well-being.
8. Debts. Try to spring to pay off their debts, or at least not to gain new ones. If given the chance to repay credit debt for several months. For what? To get rid of disturbing thoughts financially and from the negative, which is always accompanied by unfinished business.
9. Regret. Stop beating yourself up over missed opportunities and mistakes. It is impossible to change the past, but you can make the right conclusions, to gain valuable experience and start to do what is important to you.
10. Images. Nobody is perfect, and Yes, sometimes we hurt, but that doesn’t mean we hold grudges and allow them to disturb to enjoy it. Take and forgive the offenders, detach them from yourself, allow yourself to be free from evil, hatred and negativity.
In conclusion, I would like to say that in life you always need to leave room for something new, but it can be done, but getting rid of old and unnecessary. Today and start applying these guidelines to improve your life.