1. Salad “Quick and tasty”!
— the onion
— sausage (who likes what)
1. Shinkuem cabbage (we Beijing, it tastier)
2. Cucumber cut into strips (I love that straw was bigger)
3. Sausage cut into strips
4. Onion cut into half rings
5. Add the mayonnaise, salt, pepper and all mix!
Our salad is ready!
2. The Caesar Salad!
— chicken breast (fillet)
— salad “Beijing”
— hard cheese varieties on your taste
— tomatoes (1-2 PCs), reports Rus.Media.
For the sauce:
Cooking chicken. Here on Your taste you can just cook a can already cooked, lightly fry until Golden brown… Who he loves.
While the chicken is cooking, cut the cabbage into thin strips.
Cut tomato slices.
Grate cheese on a fine grater.
By this time the chicken is cooked. Take it apart into small pieces (along the grain).
In a blender grind the mayonnaise with a few cloves of garlic, herbs and a few drops of lemon until smooth. Trying – someone loves more-less garlic or lemon.
All this can be done manually.
Note: we do not refill the salad, serve the sauce separately, so that guests can pour salad in the plate. So the salad will retain its original appearance even during long feast. All right! Mix and salad is ready! Try.
3. Salad “arrows of Cupid” — just bomb, not a salad!
— 1/2 head Chinese cabbage
— 300 g peeled shrimp cocktail (Royal will not work!)
— 12-15 crab sticks
— 1 jar of canned pineapple
— large ripe pomegranate
Shred the cabbage (no white part), chopped sticks (almost in the dust), pineapple and finely chop.
Mix shrimp, sticks, cabbage, pineapple and pomegranate. Mayonnaise and eat, swallow fork!
Super light, fresh, airy. Everyone who tried it loved it.
4. The Chinese cabbage salad
Cabbage 300 g
tomato 2 PCs
smoked sausage 100 g
boiled eggs 2 PCs
salt and pepper to taste
loaf 4 slices
Cabbage wash, dry, cut, mash with salt.
Tomatoes, eggs, sausage, greens cut. Add the corn.
Baton cut into cubes, dry in the pan.
Mix all ingredients except crackers, salt, pepper, mayonnaise. When serving sprinkle with croutons.
This salad is so delicious and easy, and most importantly, 10 minutes — and you have a gorgeous dish.
5. The Chinese cabbage salad with chicken!
Cabbage – 300 g (half)
Chicken fillet – 1 PC
Cucumber – 1 PCs
Egg – 4 PCs
Green onions – 1 bunch
Salt, pepper, mayonnaise
1. Put to boil chicken (for flavor add the carrot, onion and Bay leaf. A broth we then used for soup)
2. Cabbage shinkuem
3. Green onions finely crumble
4. Cucumber, cut into julienne
5. After our chicken opened,cut small cubes. And boil eggs and finely crumble
6. All put in a salad bowl, stir,sprinkle with salt and pepper
7. Dressed with mayonnaise and serves a La carte.
6. Salad with Peking cabbage, chicken and croutons!
— bell peppers
— slices of white bread
— chicken fillet
— salt, pepper
1. First prepare the croutons. Slices of white bread cut into small cubes and dried in the oven. Cool.
2. Chicken and eggs boil. Cut into cubes.
3. Tomatoes, peppers and cheese also cut into cubes.
Cabbage to break it.