Being prepared rather quickly and without hassle, however, and eaten with the same speed!
Delicious cakes with minced meat, based on the Tajik dishes Hakima. The filling can be different: potatoes, meat, cheese, herbs, cheese… the Choice is yours, but today we offer you the option of stuffing. Cakes turn out not greasy, with a juicy filling and incredible aroma
- salt 1 tbsp.
- hot water 500 ml.
- water 250 ml.
- flour 2 kg.
- minced meat – 500 gr.
- minced chicken – 500 gr.
- dill – 30 g.
- parsley 30 gr.
- onion – 150 gr.
- black pepper, red
- salt – 1 tsp
- water – 50-70 gr.
- Dissolve salt in hot water and dilute it cold, so how to make the dough we need.
- Add flour and make a soft dough. Leave it for 30 minutes for greater flexibility.
- Meanwhile, make the filling. Why take ground beef (or svinina yalovicina), mix with ground chicken to reduce the fat content.
- Finely chop the dill and parsley and add to meat mixture. Add SLL and pepper and other spices as desired. One large onion grind in a blender and add to the mince. Mix all and add some water to the filling. Again mix thoroughly and set aside.
- Divide the dough into pieces of about 50 grams. Roll out the dough as shown in the video.
- Minced meat spread on a thin layer of dough. You can moisten your hands to him, nothing sticks.
- Pan grease with a very small amount of oil and fry both sides on medium heat.