The police Department of the City of Quebec is seeking the assistance of the public to find a man suspected of assault causing injury to a 34 year old woman. The assault allegedly took place on 7 April last, to 16h42, while the woman was walking on the chemin de la Canardière, near the Hospital of the Child Jesus.
A video showing the suspect has been posted on the page Facebook of the SPVQ – public Safety of the City of Quebec.
If you have any information on the suspect or on the events, you can contact 9-1-1 for immediate response or 418 641-AGIR (2447) to transmit information which will be treated in a confidential manner. The file reference is the QUE200407-245.
Description of the suspect:
- White man approximately 30 years
- It is expressed in French
- Measuring approximately 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 m)
- Weighs approximately 250 lbs (113 kg)
- Shaved hair
- Wore short pants of red color over dark pants that could possibly be torn at both knees, and a hoodie beige with pockets to the front.