Wedding in Lviv cafe “Minstrel” ended with mass poisoning of people. Reporters found that “Phrase”, this is stated in the message of Rospotrebsoyuz.
It is noted that eleven people were taken to the city hospital with the diagnosis “acute intestinal infection”.
Nine patients had to be hospitalized. Their condition is estimated as average weight. People have complained of elevated body temperature, headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, frequent liquid stool.
Doctors do not exclude that poisoned a far greater number of people, just some of them have not sought medical help.
Wedding walked on Saturday. There was just under a hundred guests. It is known that people used the articles of meat, fish and salads.