Since ancient times people have used palmistry to determine the fate of a person. But did you know that the least popular was the prediction of the fate of the human person? Turns out, every contour, every line and even the invisible feature of the human face are important. Small bumps or folds concealed your fate.
Edition Of “So Easy!” offers you to understand the basic skills of face reading. It is even more interesting than palmistry!
The face reading
Another name for this ancient art — physiognomy. The science of face originated in Ancient China. They created the treatises on physiognomy, who roamed around the world, changing and improving. So now the Western and Eastern physiognomy quite different from each other.
The physiognomy in each part of the face is considered separately and its shape, color and contour are important. For starters, it is important to talk about the anatomy of the face. Face is divided into three parts: upper, middle and lower. The upper part of the face (forehead) tells about the childhood of the person and the relationship with their parents, it is possible to read the past. The average (from eyebrows to tip of nose) talks about the present. And the lower part of the face talks about the future of man.
The important role played by face shape. All three of them, but very often can not be attributed to a person only to one type. In this case, traits can be mixed.
- Oval face
People with oval face are the intellectuals and dreamers. They always have ideas and goals, but they change frequently. Sometimes shy and timid, they are more concerned with the inner world. They are emotional and sensitive, prone to depression. These people realize themselves in the creative professions.
- Round face
Very practical and purposeful people. They are not afraid of change, they adapt quickly to any circumstances. Inclined to philosophize, I love to spend time with other people, they need an audience. They are cheerful, sociable, but can be aggressive and mean if there’s a reason.
- Square face
Strong-willed and very strong people. They always achieve their goals in all ways. Their exasperated when things don’t go as they planned.
- High and wide forehead — a sign of the intellectual.
- Low and wide forehead suggests that people are patient and very persistent.
- High and narrow forehead — a sign of a quick mind, with huge potential.
- Low and narrow forehead suggests that you are vile and cunning man.
- If the forehead is covered with spots or moles, it indicates a difficult childhood and a difficult relationship with his parents.
Looking someone in the eye, there is much to know about him. Size, cut, color all matter. It is believed that people with beautiful and attractive eyes endowed with health, will and a flexible mind. There is also a theory that eye color can determine the condition of the person.
Big eyes say that this person is sensitive and creative, and the little point on the inner strength and practical mind. Located close to each other eyes talking about intuition and more about jealousy of the owner. If the distance between the eyes is quite large, it is a sign of great communication skills.
According to concepts of physiognomy, the nose is an indicator of the features of the spiritual life of man. The nose indicates intelligence.
- A short nose means flexibility of mind and broadmindedness. But sometimes it can mean that this person will be difficult to get along with.
- Long nose indicates of the holders of a practical mind who have developed a sense of responsibility for others.
- Flat nose indicates loyalty, patience and endurance. Is an avid climbers.
- Crooked nose gives a creative person, however, may indicate an unstable mind, wandering in search of purpose.
- Sharp nose indicates a strong intuition.
- Big mouth — a sign of success and unprecedented generosity. These people love life and get the most out of it.
- Small mouth suggests a sensitivity and independence. These people closed, but very hardworking.
- If the upper lip is thicker than the lower lip, the man has a big loving heart and a great love of life. In addition, these people tend to independence and the large number of divorces.
- If the upper lip is thinner, people strive to please everyone and always worried about everything.
- Direct lips indicate practicality. Curved up on self-doubt, and down on the gentle and sensitive man.
- High cheekbones indicate a person closed.
- Flat cheek saying that people are polite, but shy.
- Chubby cheeks indicate a cheerful person with a light heart. Often show a good sense of humor.
- Spots on the cheeks can indicate problems with digestion or the inability to cope with negative emotions.
- Prominent chin indicates leadership qualities. Such a person can take responsibility. Can be stubborn.
- Soft chin indicates a decent family man. He is a very attentive and caring person.
- Defects on the chin indicate hormonal imbalance or problems with confidence.
Physiognomy — the science is very voluminous, and it is only its base. But even they will help you better understand people and to see anything that early could not see. It is important to understand that our face is a map on which you can read about how our emotions and state of our body. Use this knowledge to good use!
Liked the article? Share with your friends!