As soon as they appeared, they must be treated because they grow, become very painful and can cause a lot of unpleasant moments.
Due to the decrease in the protective forces, the body becomes vulnerable to various microorganisms. Sometimes fight with them requires medical support, and sometimes the immune system is able to overcome unwanted guests. But also not without certain manifestations. They can be zaedy, informs Rus.Media.
Where did they come from?
Zaedy is not an independent disease, but merely a symptom of an underlying condition. They often appear in the corners of the lips with painful cracks but can also occur on the whole surface of the lips in the form of ulcers or bubbles with liquid inside.
Common symptoms usually the same:
- cover crust;
- pain when opening the mouth.
Sometimes cracks in the corners of the mouth accompany diseases such as diabetes, liver disease, anemia and vitamin deficiencies. Can also appear during prolonged rise in body temperature and hormone therapy.
But their reasons are by two groups of microorganisms: streptococci and fungus. They both live on the skin, but the factors that trigger their activation can be:
- Improper cleaning utensils and its use.
- Violation of oral hygiene.
- The habit of licking his lips in the wind and the cold.
- Consumption of unwashed fruits and vegetables.
- The habit of squeeze the acne in the mouth area.
- The use of personal belongings of another person. For example, Cutlery, lipstick.
Enough to endure
How to get rid of zaedy? You first need to identify their origin, because it affects the duration of treatment and the necessary medication. If the ability to pass the required tests no, then you can look at to typical manifestations:
- cracks in the corners of the mouth, usually caused by the growth of Streptococcus;
- fungal manifestations are rarely solitary, they usually spread to the neighboring region – and the mucous surface of the lips and covered with white bloom;
- if the container has thick crust, from under which constantly oozes liquid is zaedy of bacterial origin.
In such cases is local treatment with antiseptic preparations and ointments with antibacterial effect and the antifungal agents and others.
But it is worth noting that to get rid of Zayed using traditional methods. Here are the most effective of them:
- Gadgets. For they fit medicinal herbs – oak bark, chamomile, calendula. 2 tbsp herbs steamed in 1 tbsp. boiling water, cool and make lotions several times a day.
- Lubrication oils. They have antimicrobial action, while nourishing the skin and reducing soreness. The most suitable is rosehip oil, tea tree and even olive normal.
- From fungal cracks will help fresh garlic. Clove is cut and applied to problem areas for a few minutes. Also in this case will be an effective solution of soda, which can add a few drops of oil of vitamin. The latter promotes rapid healing.
- To remove the inflammation will help the plantain. Washed the leaves turn into a paste, apply to wound, cover with a piece of bandage. Leave on for 7-10 minutes.
- Homemade ointment. If the house is a pig fat, then you can prepare the ointment. To do this, 1 tsp warm pork fat mix with 2 tsp of liquid honey, and apply this mixture to come three times a day.
We all know that the problem is always easier to prevent than to cure, so it is important to pay special attention to the prevention of the appearance of zaedy. It consists of a few simple points:
- a review of the diet and the transition to a balanced diet (to eat less salted, smoked, oily);
- drinking enough water;
- to prevent freezing and chapping of the lips (cold time of the year to take it a rule to use the balm).
And last, what is important to remember to women in any case do not try to hide the cracks on lips and corners of the mouth the tonal resources. This may contribute to the spread of infection and complications. Be beautiful and healthy!
This article is for informational purposes only. Before using the data provided above, consult with a certified specialist. The editors do not guarantee any results and assumes no liability for damage or other consequences that may arise as a result of using the information provided above.